Hello,

Greeting..

Here we have a requirement on SAP FICO from one of our Client in Los
Angeles, CA.

Let me know if you have matching resumes with contact details and best
expected rate ASAP.

* *

*Title: SAP FICO Consultant *

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: DOE*

* *

*The Job Description is as follows:*
Cash Management/FSCM:
•         Short-term financial budgeting - daily financial status
(calculation of daily balances based on value dates)
•         Manual memo records
•         Manual check deposit (design entry screens, create posting rules)
•         Electronic and manual bank statement (application and Customizing;
company-specific posting rules and account determination)
•         Medium-term financial budgeting – liquidity forecast (projection
of cash flows, taking account of payment history; integration with logistics
data and financial transactions)
•         Account clearing
•         FSCM
•         Cash liquidity reports
•         Lock Box

Thanks and Regards,

Sam / InfoTech Spectrum Inc.

Phone: *(408) 400 - 3790 */ Fax: 408-716-2625

E-MAIL:
s...@infotechspectrum.com<http://in.mc947.mail.yahoo..com/mc/compose?to=laks...@infotechspectrum.com>