Please reply : chan...@idctechnologies.com <chan...@idctechnologies.com%7C>

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirements with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected monthly rate and contact information

*Location: Tampa**
**Duration: 6 months**
**Expertise: L3 and above.**
**Rate:$45/hr to $50/hr** *

Siteminder Admin - 3
Documentum admin - 3
Documentum Developer - 2
Data engineer - 3
Network Voice architect - 1
Network Security  architect - 1
Audio video network architect - 1
.Net developer - 4
SAS Admin - 2
Sharepoint admin - 3

Thanks and Regards,

____________________

*Chandan Kumar***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7C/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."