Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for JAVA Developer at Westlake Village, CA.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation.

Senior Java developer

Strong Senior Java Developers with 8-10 years developing in Java

Mandatory skills

.         Strong Java and OOPs fundamentals

.         Good Spring Framework Experience (2.5 and 3.x)

.         Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, Spring IOC, Annotations, Spring
OXM Marshallers etc

.         Experience with Java Frameworks for Web Services and XML
Processing

.         JAXB2, JAXP etc. JAX-RS or JAX-WS

.         Has developed REST based web services and clearly understand REST
concepts

.         Good Experience with Unit and Integration Testing frameworks e.g.
JUnit, Using Mocks etc.

.         Experience with Application Servers like Jboss / Weblogic etc.

.         Experience with any ESB products (ServiceMix, Mule, Synapse etc)

.         Good understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns

Pluses

.         Ability to take tasks/projects and drive them to completion with
minimal support

.         Good experience in all phases of SDLC (Analysis, Design,
Development, Testing etc)

.         Has used UML tools for documenting design and creating diagrams

.         Used Maven 2.x for project builds

.         Has used tools like Hudson or Jenkins for CI builds

.         Comfortable working in Linux / UNIX experience for building,
deploying, troubleshooting of systems

.         Comfortable working at CLI with basic UNIX commands and shell
scripts

.         Has good understanding of XML and java security vulnerabilities
and solutions for them

.         Java applications performance tuning and troubleshooting
experience

.         Experience with CPU and Memory tuning and viewing and interpreting
CPU Profiles (using yourkit etc)

.         Experience with high load/ throughput Java applications and
Multi-threaded Applications

.         Understands the various aspects of Service Oriented Architecture
and has helped implement it (define policies, standards, implement
infrastructure/ middleware)

Thank you & Regards,

Paul

IDC Technologies, Inc.