Hi,

Below is the job description, Please reply me with consultant's updated resume
ASAP:

Title:                      C/Unix Developer

Location:              St. Louis, MO

Duration:             1 year contract

C/Unix developer with at least five years' experience.

*         Position will be to perform coding and stress testing for many of our
key Authorization applications.

*         Responsibilities include Development of Test driver and other tools.

*         Should be familiar with Testing and Coding standards.

Skills required are strong coding experience in Unix, C, TCL/TK, Expect, Shell
Scripting, SQL Scripting.

Good written and verbal communication skill.

Should be familiar with Defect Tracking Tool like Quality Center, ClearQuest,
etc.
TestDirector and LoadRunner experience a plus.

Thanks and Regards

Dheeraj Chaouhan

Technical Recruiter

(314) 881-8446<tel:%28314%29%20881-8446>

Programmer Resources Intl Inc

www.programmer-resources.com<http://www.programmer-resources.com/>
dhee...@prijbs.com<http://us.mc385.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=dhee...@prijbs.com>