Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant
on this position send me the profile with the Details.

Job Title: Dot net Developer

Duration:6+Months

Location: NYC

Rate:DOE.

Job Description:

.NET developer with DotNet 3.5, Sql Server 2005, C#, Infragistics, SCSF
(Smart Client Software Factory) and WCF.

This position acts independently to translate business and technical
requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed business application
systems.  This includes the analysis, design, development, testing,
installation, and maintenance of information systems and acting as interface
with customers and other developers to determine the most efficient and
cost-effective approach to meet business requirements.  Projects utilize a
variety of hardware and software technologies and may include new code
construction, modifications to existing modules, and/or package
implementation.  Incumbents apply disciplined software development processes
and utilize leading edge technologies to engineer and implement their
automated solutions to business problems.

**

**

**

**