Hi Partners,

                          We have an below urgent requirement  from our
client.

Title: iOS DEVELOPER

Location: downtown Chicago,IL

Duration: 9 to 12 month

*Client: premier Ecommerce company*

We currently have an immediate need for an iOS Mobile Applications
developer. We are searching for an iOS Applications Developer with 4 plus
years of professional experience.

Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:

• 2+ year’s professional experience with a mainstream mobile OS, iOS

• Experience working in an agile development environment

• Experience with Ruby and Java

• Experience building scalable, reliable, complex software – meeting time
lines and budget

• Full life cycle SDLC experience software development life cycle, including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and build
processes and testing

• Ability to take a project from scoping and design requirements through
actual launch of the project.

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.*

• Legal name of the consultant:
• Email id:
• Contact no: