*Hope you are doing well.*

We have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please go through the
job description and send me your updated resume along with contact details
ASAP. Email:- *ramku...@ussoftco.com*

*Subject:** **mid-level functional Oracle Post-Production Support consultant
that has worked in an OPM environment ***

*Location:  *8+ months **

*Duration:  *Boston, Ma

*Rate: *Negotiable **

*Phone hire ***

We are in need of an Oracle Support Resource to provide onsite, day to day
production support to end users.  We are looking for a senior level resource
who is experienced with basic OPM functionality and interfacing common apps,
(order Mgt, Purchasing, Shipping, Inventory, etc) for Oracle 11i.  The
resource DOES NOT need OPM implementation experience, we just want them to
have worked in that environment will working with other common modules.

Responsibilities will include:

   - Field support calls from business users
   - Track support tickets using Siebel system
   - Trouble-shoot issues with Oracle System functionality
   - Work functional & technical  issues with Oracle Support
   - Conduct system testing in support of scheduled patch & functionality
   releases
   - Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to business users
   - Recommend functional/process improvements where appropriate

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

*
Full Name:
Contact:
Email:
Current Location ( City & State ):
Visa Status:
Availability:*

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Thanks & Regards..........

Ramkumar.v

Technical Recruiter

US Software Corporation, 1431 Opus Place, Suite # 605

Downers Grove, IL-60515

Ph: 630 324 8574

Fax Number: 630 810 1406

Email:- ramku...@ussoftco.com