Hi,

We are looking for *Identity manager**.*

Please find job description below and reply with your update resume to me at
# *prakhar.shu...@probys.com*.

Feel free to contact me at *#  847-557-8475*

Role:           Identity manager Consultant

Location:     Virgina

Duration:     6 months

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         Experience *developing and implementing Identity Management
Solutions*

·         Experience with *Web Service Technology and Security*

·         Experience using the following technologies: *Java, J2EE, JSP,
EJB, XML, JDBC, Servlets, JPA, XSLT,WSDL and WebSphere*.

·         Experience with *open source software like JBOSS* etc.

·         Experience with *JAXB. JAX-RPC.JAX-WS, SSL, MTOM, Apache
ServiceMix, Fuse Mediation Router, BPEL, Drools engine, soapUI*.

·         Experience in developing applications on *WebSphere Application
Server*.

·         Experience with *SQL, DB2, JCL, Oracle, Eclipse IDE and MKS*.

·         Experience with following *operating systems Windows, solaris,
LINUX, HP/UX*

* *

* *

*Thanks,*