Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for *ASP.Net Developer in Denver, CO*  with
one of our clients. Please go through the job description and if you find it
interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and below
details to l.pa...@prohires.com

Job Title: ASP.Net Developer
Location:  Denver, CO
Duration: 6+ Months
(This client requires three references with name, company, phone and email)

*Job Description:-*
*
Minimum Qualifications*
Individuals proposed by Vendor shall have the minimum qualifications
specified below:
a.      Three (3) years in the last five (5) years as a programmer with
emphasis on deep Microsoft platform skills, and full lifecycle experience
developing large scalable applications.
b.      Three (3) years within the five (5) years demonstrated knowledge and
proficiency in the following:
•       .NET Framework
•       MVC
•       QA & Testing procedures
•       WCF Services Development
•       ASP.NET
•       C#
•       AJAX
•       CSS
•       Interaction with MS SQL Server
•       Microsoft Expression Studio or Silverlight (or similar software
package is desirable)
c.      One (1) year experience with ASP.NET MVC or a demonstrated ability
to quickly learn ASP.NET MVC.

d.      Three (3) years within the last five (5) years demonstrated
knowledge and proficiency in the following development methodologies:
•       Object Oriented Development
•       Component based development
•       Service Oriented Architecture
•       Design Patterns
•       Design for reuse

e.      Three (3) years within the last five (5) years technical experience
in one or more of the following roles:
•       Web Services Development
•       Data Access Development
•       Mobile Application Development
•       Security
•       Application integration
•       Testing & Deployment
•       User Interface Design
f.      Three (3) years experience in the last five (5) years of
enterprise-level implementations using a variety of implementation
techniques and have the ability to compare and contrast different
implementation methods and constructs with a focus on scalability,
performance, and availability.

# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.
Name
Current Location
Contact No
E-Mail
Visa Status :
Expected rate (Per hour):
Primary Skills
Availability
Willing to Relocate
Total Exp
US Exp.
Education (Highest Degree and year)
Date of Birth( MM/DD/Year):
References from last 3 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers
Note:  References will be used if interview is successful.

Thanks&Regards,
Laxmikanth
267 362 0111
l.pa...@prohires.com