Hello,

We are having a new requirement for *QA Tester*-*IVR Test
Automation*position here in
*Denver, CO*
*
*

*Title: IVR Test Automation--QA Tester
*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

*Location: Denver, CO*

* *

* *

*JD Responsibilities:*

-Partner with internal business teams in developing automated test scripts
for Web Applications.

-Design quality and automation strategies, test plans and test

cases to ensure our products complies with our technical and functionality
requirements

-Organize and manage test script, plans & bug reports to drive

scalability.

-Contribute to the development of our automation concepts, test

framework and infrastructure and develop automation scripts that improve
test efficiency and effectiveness

*Requirements:*

-Significant experience with Automation Testing Scripts for Web

Application Systems

-Knowledge of finance accounting or Supply Chain systems,

relational databases and SQL.

-Strong knowledge in Java

-Strong knowledge in Agile/Scrum Methodology

-Experience in QTP

-Strong Experience with Selenium, WebDriver a plus

-Experience in Web Services

-Cross Browser Experience

-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills
and a demonstrable bias toward action.

-Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business
environment.

-Successful track record in working on cross-functional,cross-team projects.

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.
Phone: 408-757-0140/Fax: 408-716-2625
E-MAIL: ma...@infotechspectrum.com