Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for Oracle Apps DBA at San Jose, California.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation.

Duration - long term

Job Title

:

Oracle Apps DBA with expertise and working knowledge of R12 / 11i
environment on Oracle RAC enabled Environments.

Relevant Experience (Yrs)

:

 6+  yrs

Technical/Functional Skills

:

EBS 11i/R12 Administration (preferably with RAC).

Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g, Datguard, OEM.

Experience on 10gAS, OID, SSO.

Experience Required

6+ years experience

Roles & Responsibilities

:

1. Experience in working as Apps DBA in R11i/R12 support and upgrade
engagements.

2. Oracle Applications 11i/R12 Support and maintenance activities like
refresh and patching on multimode environments.

3. Should have good knowledge Shared Appltop, PCP.

4. Experience in Oracle Application and Database patching.

5. Exposure to Oracle Applications Performance tuning concepts.

6.10gAS Server hands on experience (Installation and troubleshooting).

7. Good knowledge in Oracle Databases 9i/10g/11g to include implementations,
upgrades, and performance tuning (SQL, OEM and PL/SQL) .

8. Should have good knowledge on 10g/11g RAC.

9. Should have good knowledge in Oracle 10g/11g Grid Control.

10.Oracle Database performance tuning

11. Oracle Database backup and recovery.

12. Release management and process management.

13.Strong experience in Oracle web/application technology(installations,
problem analysis, problem resolution, configuration, tuning)

14.Strong problem analysis and problem resolution skills from an O/S,
database, and web services perspective

15.Strong UNIX, Linux and shell scripting experience with demonstrated
ability in process automation

16.Excellent communication, cross-team training, and documentation skills

Generic Managerial Skills

:

Strong analytical and communication skills

ability/willingness to interact with users

Education

:

Work Location

: