Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com
*
Position           :       Avaya Developer
Location          :       Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Duration         :       3 months Contract

*Must Haves:*
Strong development experience with Avaya Interaction Center (Workflow &
Architecture)
This could be written as (AIC or Avaya IC)

*Role:*
This is a hands-on development project.  This person will be focusing on
specific workflows and processes routing interaction center to Siebel using
Business Advocate.  This person will also be integrating business advocate
to manage all voice, email, and Web chat interactions via a single universal
queue. This is expected to be a 3 month role, but possible extensions as the
go live is January 1.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc