Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for *Sr. SQL Database Administrator in
Baltimore, MD*  with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated
copy of your resume and below details to sm...@alphasynopsys.com

Position:  Sr. SQL Database Administrator
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 4 months temp to perm
*Selection Process: Phone Interview+ Inperson Interview*
*Note: Only US CITIZEN & GREEN CARD*

 ***Job Description:*
The SQL Database Developer oversees all aspects of a business database from
initial database architectural design through implementation,
administration, monitoring, tuning, backup, restore, migration and support.
Must have experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 in a high volume environment,
have a complete understanding of SDLC, and have experience with environments
that require and maintain 24/7 availability.

*Required:*
·         BS/MS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent
·         3-5 years MS SQL Database Administration experience
·         3 years of hands-on experience developing MS SQL Database Systems
in an Enterprise environment
·         Expert knowledge of T-SQL
·         Experience with database performance and monitoring tools
·         Experience with database modeling tools (ERWin, Visio, etc.)
·         Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing
·         Experience accessing servers in remote datacenters
·         Ability to identify and present opportunities for system
enhancements to improve performance and / or reliability
·         SSRS and SSIS experience
·         Excellent oral and verbal communication skills are needed with the
ability to work effectively in a small team environment

*Preferred:*
·         Experience with Oracle database is a plus
·         Experience in Healthcare is a plus
·         Microsoft TFS source control experience
·         Experience using RedGate SQL backup
·         Experience with RedGate SQL Toolbelt
·         Experience using Idera SQL Diagnostic Manager

If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: