Hi,

Hope you are doing fine. Please find the requirement below. If you have
anyone available then kindly send me his/her updated resume ASAP…

*Sr. Biztalk Developer in Irving, TX *

*6 month contract *

*Rate:  DOE*

* *Skills Breakdown:

*     4 Years of Biz Talk Development

*     1 ½ Years of Biz Talk 2006 R2

*     3 Years of Biz Talk Architecture

*     Led 3 training sessions for new Biz Talk users

*     3 Years EDI

*Relevant Work Experience: *

·         Architect/ Sr. BizTalk Developer with 8+ years of experience
offering custom development, migration and integration solutions that
capitalize on the BizTalk Framework technology and emphasize on security,
scalability, and flexibility.

·         Extensive experience of Service Orientated Architectures and
Enterprise cross platform integration design.

·         Experienced in installation, configuration and high availability,
troubleshooting, support and administration of BizTalk 2006/R2 Server Group.

·         Responsible for installation, configuration for high availability,
troubleshooting, support and administration of BizTalk 2006 R2 Server Group.

·         Performed performance tuning and Capacity Planning of 64 bit
BizTalk 2006 R2 Server Group.

·         Used EDIFECS 6.2 for HIPAA translation and validation.

·         Architected the implementation of X12 EDI Transactions like
834,820,835,837 with help of EDIFECS XEngine.

Thanks & Regards

*Amber Srivastava*

Sr. Recruiter – IT Staffing

201-524-9600 ext. 209,

am...@ustechsolutionsinc.com**

*ambers...@gmail.com*

*US Tech Solutions Inc. *

*Minority Certified/ Microsoft Gold Certified Partner***

receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*