Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for *Project Manager with PMP / SDP-21
methodology in Southfield, MI * with one of our clients. Please go through
the job description and if you find it interesting then please send me an
updated copy of your resume and below details to sm...@alphasynopsys.com

Position: Project Manager   with PMP / SDP-21 methodology
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 1+ years

*PMP Certification and SDP 21-must have*
 * *

*Activities:*
Effectively works with the Client to understand business requirements and
process.
Effectively communicates technical issues and solutions to the client.
Effectively communicates business requirements and process to the
development team
Performs QA on customer deliverables, Coordinates Testing Activities and
participates in deliverable reviews
Participates as a SME for ITSR requests (proposals for future work)
*General Skills:*
*PMP Certification-must have*
Project Planning
Process Reengineering
Benchmarking
Business Intelligence - Automotive background experience (GM - * SDP-21
methodology * , ITIL, and CMMi a plus)
Configuration/ management
Project management experience in estimation, planning, managing dependencies
and work break down structures.
Project management
Communication skills
Executive presence
Interacts with peers and direct supervisor.  Information explanation
Interacts with client.  Information explanation
Work involves a great deal of creativity, perception, and initiative, and
decisions are made where clearly established policies or procedures are not
fully developed

* *
If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: