*Please reply to: chan...@idctechnologies.com *

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirement with one of our direct client. Please send
me matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

* *

*Title: .Net Developer - Rate: $40/hr
*

*Duration: 6 Months
*

*Location: Seattle, WA
*

*
*

 *Technical Skills:** *

·         *Language:* C#/.Net Framework (*medium level*)

·         *Scripting:* PowerShell/ VB Script/ Windows command shell etc.. (*
expert*)

·         *Machine configuration:* Install and configuration
SharePoint/SCSM/SQL Server/OS SKUs & Hype-V technology &  configuring Domain
Controllers/Exchange machines (*expert*)

*Good to Have:*

·         Experience in WTT – Writing WTT jobs and WTT Workflows/ Monitoring
Test pass runs.

*Other Skills*

·         Good at communication skills.

·         Good at grasping power, especially should able to work with
minimal ramp up.

·         Should be able to handle projects individually.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7c/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs