LinkedIn
------------

    Jagadish Sahu requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Amit Kurich,

Accept invitation from Jagadish Sahu
http://www.linkedin.com/e/o2irmo-gt6rd1lo-5x/zYVbIwcd60IZuh2XbIVfugFdY5CConazb5EsXEbcF3_/blk/I214071513_9/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_elYPcjkNdP0Qcj99bTF9j4NLd6hNbPoVdzcRdjkMd3gLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1r46wclxT21kY1

View invitation from Jagadish Sahu
http://www.linkedin.com/e/o2irmo-gt6rd1lo-5x/zYVbIwcd60IZuh2XbIVfugFdY5CConazb5EsXEbcF3_/blk/I214071513_9/0VnPcNdj4Tc3gNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=099KXwRtr21kY1

Why might connecting with Jagadish Sahu be a good idea?

People Jagadish Sahu knows can discover your profile:

Connecting to Jagadish Sahu will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See
who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/o2irmo-gt6rd1lo-5x/wvp/inv18_wvmp/?hs=false&tok=2Cxq-fIqP21kY1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation