*Hi,*

We have a new requirement on* Sr. Abinitio Lead *at* Richmond, VA. Please go
through the requirement and let me know your interest.*

*
*

*Please forward resumes to ma...@infotechspectrum.com*

* *

*Sr. Abinitio Lead*

*Location: Richmond, VA.*

* *

*Job Description/Skills Required:*

·         Should have very strong understanding of Business Intelligence &
Data Warehousing, project life cycle Phases.

·         Should have strong knowledge of implementing best practices in ETL
Architecture, Design and Load Performance Should have minimum of 7 to 10
years of IT project experience.

·         Should have minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience architecting ETL
Feeds in the role of a Technical Lead for ETL Architecture, Design and
implementation.

·         Should have experience in Design and Implementation of ETL
solution in at least two DWH development projects.

·         Should have expertise in data standardization and data modeling
(i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with ODS,
EDWH and DM ) Should have expert knowledge in at least one leading ETL Tools
(Informatica, AbInitio, Data Stage etc.) and familiarity with one or two
leading ETL tools Should have expert knowledge on RDBMS and PL/SQL skills.

·         Should have design and implementation experience with at least one
leading ETL Tool. Should have design and Implementation knowledge of job
scheduling and job dependency set ups.

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manoj/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*