*Please reply to: chan...@idctechnologies.com*

Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our  direct client. Please
send me matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact
information

*Role:                 PL/SQL Developer***

*Duration:          Woonsocket, RI*

*Location:          6-12 Months*

* *

*It is an Analyst/Developer position; that is in between business and IS.
Main job responsibilities are extracting data from oracle database
(pharmacy/front store), analyzing it (trend, forecast, margin, seasonality
etc) and reporting it in MS. Excel or Access in daily and weekly manner. *

* *·         *Oracle SQL and PL/SQL In-depth Knowledge and Experience *

·         Have used TOAD for Oracle

·         *Data mining experience*

·         SQL Tuning and *Automations*

·         *Extracting data from oracle database with ODBC connection and
creating auto refresh reports*

·         *Reviewing existing codes ,optimization it and documenting it
(User’s manual)*

·         *Experienced in MS. Access and MS. Excel* (E.g.: Basic
Calculations, Graphs, Pivot table, V-Lookups and Simple Macros)

·         Creating ad-hoc reports and some UAT’s

·         *Experienced in applying business logics into SQL codes and
developing business models*

·         Pharmacy and Retail experience is highly preferred

·         Should be able to perform task in limited direction

·         If worked closely with business to formulated business logics
highly preferred

·         Good communication skills

Thanks and Regards,
Chandan Kumar
IDC Technologies, Inc., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088
Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web: www.idctechnologies.com|
Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs