**
*We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirement.  Please take a look at the
job description and let me know if you have any consultants that might be
good fit for this Job Opportunity.* *Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to
so...@rddatasolutions.com*
*Senior SAP SD functional consultant / Location: Vancouver, BC / 3 months /
Rate + Expenses *

Also MUST be able to travel to CANADA, cross the border, etc.
Areas of focus include sales order creation, variant configuration, pricing
and follow on processes within SAP including ATP, reservations, material
transfers, movements and associated financials as well

*@NOTE:  Consultant with IS Retail experience ONLY are encouraged to apply*
NO H1B's  -  Only consultant's who can travel to CANADA are encouraged to
apply