Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for SQL Server DBA at Orlando, FL.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation.

Duration - long term

Role : SQL Server DBA
Location : Orlando, FL
Start Date : Immediate
Duration : long term

Description
Require to make all the SQL Server instances to be PCI Compliant

Responsibilities
Take the ownership of the instances to get the PCI compliance( All the PCI
requirements are documented )
Need to interact with multiple parties and get those points to a closure.
Interact with offshore to get the activities done.
Extensive communication capabilities required
Understanding of PCI compliance is recommended

Thank you & Regards,

Paul

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,