Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for* **Sr. ETL Lead in Milwaukee, WI or
Golden, CO** *with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated
copy of your resume and below details to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com

Position: Sr. ETL Lead
Location: Milwaukee, WI or Golden, CO
 Duration: 6+ Months
*
Skills:*
·         Strong ETL
·         *Data Stage experience MUST*
·         Strong communication skills (written / oral)

*Responsibilities:*
Manage the workload of the ETL developers and the writing of the technical
specifications. Responsible to ensure completion of the ETL design,
programming tasks, and testing activities.

*PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME AND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS*
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: