*We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirements. Please take a look at
these requirements and let me know if you have any consultants that might
be good fit for these Opportunities.* *Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to
so...@rddatasolutions.com *

*SAP BOBJ Data Services / Data Integrator / Data Quality – Loc: CA, 6
months , Rate + Expenses*

Business Objects (BOBJ) Data Services – Data Integrator / Data Quality

Responsible for developing rules, transforms, building extracts and load
files based on data architecture for all conversion objects

Support mock conversions, system test, UAT and cutover for ETL tools

Support technical architecture and installation of ETL tools (Basis
primary)

Ideally, experience with ECC, Customer Master, CRM.

This person is a Senior role, but has no problem doing moderate
architecture/design, and then rolling sleeves up and executing during build.

*SAP BOBJ Data Services – Loc: CA, 6 months , Rate + Expenses*

Business Objects ( BOBJ ) Data Services / Data Quality Lead to be part of
overall BI / CRM Project

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Sonia*

*Business Development Manager | RD Data Solutions LLC*

*Phone: 630-281-2570 | eFax: 1-214-594-9080*

*www.rddatasolutions.com | Email: so...@rddatasolutions.com*