How are you? We are recruiting for following urgent opportunity. Just
wanted to check if you or someone you may know might be interested in
following job opportunity.  If Interested… Please respond with your updated
resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Managerial Professional references.
Please give me a call at 630-281-2570 or let me know a time that would be
good for you to discuss further.

Position Title: Sr. HCM Time Management
Project Location: Houston, TX
Rate + Expenses
Client would like consultant to start as soon as available in December.

Need SAP HCM Time consultant with the following skills/experience:
• Advanced level experience in Time Management relating to global data Time
entry and wave rollout of Time entry, that did not involve a full HCM
implementation
• Advanced level experience in implementing an HCM mini master to support
global Time roll out

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonia
Business Development Manager | RD Data Solutions LLC
Phone: 630-281-2570 | eFax: 1-214-594-9080
www.rddatasolutions.com | Email: so...@rddatasolutions.com