*Hi,*

We have a new requirement on* Data warehouse Project Test at Columbus,
OH. *Please
go through and let me know your interest.

*Please forward resumes to ma...@infotechspectrum.com*

* *

*Data warehouse Project Test*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6 Months*

* *

*Skill Set Requirement: *
1. Data Centric and Data Warehouse Testing Experience in the range of 4-5
Years
2. Testing experience in terms of Master Test Strategy, Test Planning and
Test Design activities for           Data warehouse and Data Centric
projects
3. Test lead capabilities to certain extent where resource is expected to
lead a team of 1-2 people (offshore) and be in a position to perform Client
Interfacing role
4. In terms of Technical Skills: SQL Knowledge (Teradata preferred), Data
Warehouse Concepts, Data Warehouse Testing knowledge
5. Good Communication skill and strong positive personality

*Years of Experience *
1. We are looking at someone in the range of 4-5 years of experience. More
than 5 Years of experience is good as well.
--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manoj/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*

*Phone: 408-457-1753/Fax: 408-716-2625*