Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!
We have an urgent requirement for *Business Objects  (BO) Architect in
 Bridgewater, NJ  *please send the perfect matching resumes to
vis...@motusit.com

Job Title:

Business Objects  (BO) Architect
Location:  Bridgewater, NJ
Duration:  Long Term
*

*
*Skills:-*
Candidates MUST have experience with XIR2 customized with VBA

Please make sure we are considering only resume that have VBA experience.
1)      Will be the lead to make Report Changes and Universe Design Changes
for PfAST Sustain
2)      BO-VBA since there are a lot of customizations in PfAST
3)      We will be upgrading from release 2 to at least Release three and
probably release 4 so knowledge of Webi

# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.
Candidate Full Name:
Contact Number:
Work Status:
Current Location:
Email:
Ok with Relocation if not local? :
Will you incur the Relocation expenses if required? :
Availability to start a new project? :
Availability to interview? :
Total Exp
US Exp.
References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers
Employer details:

Thanks&Regards,
Vishal
MotusIT, Inc.