Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for Systems Integration Engineer at Herndon,
Virginia.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation.

Job Description:

Location - Herndon, Virginia (candidates must be available to interview
onsite in VA).
Duration: Long term

Systems Integration Engineer

Position Overview:
We are looking for a developer with 4+ years of development experience in
Java, J2EE, Spring, XML, Web Services, SOA architecture, SOAP Services and
REST. Candidate will be responsible to design and develop new
interfaces/modules for EAI and Managed File Transfer platforms.

Responsibilities/Qualifications:
. Strong UNIX background with expertise in shell and PERL scripts.
. Development of artifact and code for of EAI, Integration Applications and
managed file transfer
. Perform Interface Design using Web Services, SOA architecture, SOAP
Services and REST
. Design and development using XML, XSL, and XML based data structure and
data interchange
. Data modeling using XML Schema and XML Data elements
. Perform application development experience using Java, J2EE, Spring, XML
and integration platforms (SOAP, MQ, Web Services)
. Application development & design using Databases (Oracle), SQL, PL/SQL.
. Documentation of technical design and communication of the same with
development team and external stakeholders
. Ability to support production (24*7) for 2 weeks on rotational basis.

Preferred Skills:
. Design and development of Messaging components, MQ series/MQ Broker/Open
MQ or other messaging platform, and Messaging Integration Patterns
. Development and Design of web services using IBM data power
. Development and Design of GUI using JSF, Apache My Faces
. Development of XML data model using XML Vocabulary modeling techniques
like CDM (Canonical Data Modeling) and MVM
. Design application using domain expertise of various telecom domains like
provisioning, Ordering, Customer Care, Billing, Mediation etc.

Thank you & Regards,

Paul

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,