Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*

Title: Oracle DBA w/Siebel*
*Location: WV*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*
*

*Senior Oracle. The job is to setup environment - dev / test / prod
environment. Ideal candidate will have solid Oracle/RAC. Candidates
familiar with working in environments using Siebel 8 or 8.1.X, and recent
releases of the Oracle database compatible with Siebel 8.1. This resource
will assist the with the installation of the databases, optimizing
performance for Siebel and working the admins on the Siebel installations
as well. Also, working with the integration leads to be sure data movement
between environments is seamless.*

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*