Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
C++ Developer
Location: Midtown, NY
Duration: 6 months plus*

We have an urgent opening for our direct client.  Looking for a Java/J2EE
Developer-Warren, NJ  Below are the details.  If you have anyone, please
submit the resume asap.  Thanks and have a great day.
Please include rate, contact number, current location
Incredible opportunity for a senior C++ Programmer.
COMPANY PROFILE
Our client has a successful history in retail and commercial banking, and
has grown to become one of the five largest banks in the world by profit.
Client Key Facts
Has provided its customers with security and service for more than 150 years
Named the "Best Bank in the World"*
An opportunity recently opened for a C++ programmer with Algo development
experience.  Must have FIX equities, FX, Risk / Compliance reporting
background (Resume must show) with major banks

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*