Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*

Java UI Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 18Months
*

Need some with experience in security issues and Accesibility issues.
As a UI Engineer, you will:
Work closely with both software engineers and product managers
Design and implement top notch products
Create clean, standards-compliant, accessible maintainable code using
primarily  XHTML, CSS, JavaScript and JSP
Advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality
 An ideal candidate has:
Expertise in cross browser markup HTML and CSS
Expertise in Flash/Flex and ActionScript
Expertise in JavaScript and AJAX
Experience with a JavaScript framework (jQuery  a plus)
Experience in Java Development
Experience with designing end-user, web-based applications
Experience with a server-side web framework (JSP, PHP, Rails, .NET, etc)
Good foundation in  Object-Oriented Programming
Proficiency with Fireworks, Photoshop or related tools
User Interface Design expertise
Experience with a version control system (ClearCase  a plus)
A strong attention to detail and a feeling of pride and ownership over the
quality of our product
Strong verbal and written communication skills

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*