Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to r...@tekenergyusa.com

Position: Sr. Java developer (US Cit/ GC’s only)

Duration: 6 Months contract

Location: Boston or New York (Preferred MA, NH, RI, CT)

This position could work out of their Boston office or New York office or
possibly remote for the right candidate. Phone screen with possible face to
face if local and they prefer US Cit/GC’s

Ø  6-8 years + of experience

Ø  Java, JBOSS, JSP and Oracle experience.

Ø  Any Spring and Hibernate exp would be nice.

Ø  Will be working on Web Applications performing changes to existing
applications

Ø  We are looking for a rock star java programmer analyst.

Ø  Experience with CAS a plus.

Ø  Someone who can take a vague requirement and turn into a solidly built
running system

Ø  Bug fixes Performance improvement.

Ø  Code review Someone who isn’t afraid to learn new things

**

*Ram kumar*
r...@tekenergyusa.com

*#:214-281-8452*