*Hi, *

*We have excellent Business Objects Consultant** available immediately.*

*Kindly let me know if you have any DIRECT CLIENT requirements. Also add me
(monal...@saigantech.com) into your Distribution list. Thank you…!** *

*Name: A Reddy. *

*Role: Business Objects/** Crystal Reports Developer. *

*Total Experience: 7 years. *

Over 7 Years of experience in IT Industry as a Business Object Developer
with a skill set of *Business Objects XI3.1/XI3.0/XIR2/6.5.1/6/5.x,
Business Object* *Designer*, *Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Info
View, Dashboard, Scorecards, Central Management Console, Xcelsius, Crystal
Reports 2008/XI*, *Live Office, Query as a Web Service (QaaWS),*
*Voyager,*OLAP, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, Oracle EBS, SQL Server
2005/2008, MS Access.

*Tools:* Business Objects XI 3.1 (Central Management Console, Central
Configuration Manager, Central Management Server, DeskI, Import Wizard, WebI,
Designer, InfoView, Performance Manager, Dashboard Manager), Business
Objects Data Integrator, Business Objects 6.5 (Reporter, Designer,
Supervisor), Broadcast Agent (Document Agent/Publisher), WebI X1 3.1/XI
R2/R1,Crystal Xcelsius 4.5/2008, Crystal Reports XI  R2/10.0/9.0/8.0,
Liveoffice.

Thanks & Regards,

*Monalisa. *

*Sr. Resource Manager (Sales) *