*Please reply to: chan...@idctechnologies.com*

Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

*Job title: Data Modeler*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration:  12 Months*

* *

*MUST HAVES: ER/Studio 8 or 9; SQL; Metadata Repository experience; NO
architecture experience required—programmers with data modeling in
ER/Studio could work for this*

* *

*Job Description*

Provide guidance and day to day operational assistance in the
implementation of the OCC metadata portal and repository. Assist the Data
Architect in data model administration tasks within our data modeling tool.

*Responsibilities*

   - Assist the Data Architect in their development and maintenance of
    metadata portal and repository standards, guidelines, methods and
   procedures.
   - Help set standards and procedures to maintain data models and their
   content from logical to physical inside the modeling, repository and portal.
   - Provide data modeling assistance to projects under the direction of
   the data architect
   - May need to program repository interfaces.

 *Qualifications ** (proficient - along the line of 3 – 4 years experience)*

   - Proficient in all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle.
   - Proficient in use of analysis methods in data modeling.
   - Proficient in the use of ER/Studio, it’s Repository and Metadata
   Portal.  OCC is currently working with ER/Studio v9; but v8 would be
   acceptable. Experience with other repository or metadata tools would be a
   plus.
   - Proficient in Metadata Repository Maintenance
   - Proficient relational DBMS background.
   - Programming background (ASP a plus)
   - Must communicate effectively.

*If interested please provide the below mentioned details.*

* *

*Full Name:- *

*Current Location:- *

*Best Phone:- *

*Email:- *

*Relocation (Ready to Relocate / Travel if required by client):-*

*Work Authorization (Citizen/GC/H1B,Other):- *

*Experience in Years:- *

*Joining Availability:- *

*Education:- *

*Updated Resume:-*

*Expected Rate:-*

Thanks,
*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088
*Email: **chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web: www.idctechnologies.com*