Hi,

Good Morning.

We have a requirement for the below positions please go through the job
description if you have any consultants available respond with resumes and
contact details immediately.

Job Description:

* *

*Role: * SQL Developer (T-SQL)

*Duration: * 6 months (to start)

*Location: * Grand Junction CO

* *

*****LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED AND GET TOP PRIORITY---IF NOT LOCAL, HEN
REGIONAL (DENVER, ETC)*****

**T-SQL is required - candidates without T-SQL will not be considered.
Prefer SSIS experience.**

Qualifications

-A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related field with 4-5
years of IT application development (full SDLC)

-Experience in full application life-cycle from requirements gathering
through testing and deployment required with Proven track record of
high-quality and on-time delivery. Participating in the design,
development, testing, and delivery of large, complex solutions (systems
development lifecycle).

-Experience with interpreting customer business needs and translating them
into technical and application requirements.

- Healthcare Analytics will be given a strong preference

Excellent communication skills and experience in:

- Communicating highly technical approaches and ideas on large, complex
solutions to business and customers.

Technical skills:

·         Experience in custom application development in open systems and
mainframe environments (tools, scripts, batch jobs)

·         Expertise in process flow, data flow, system interaction, and
data model diagrams

·         Expertise in relational database structures, theories,
principles, and practices

·         Expertise in relational data modeling (conceptual, logical and
physical), with different approaches (normalized, multi-dimensional),
ideally in an analytics organization

·         Experience in 3GL and 4GL coding languages such as Visual Basic,
Java, COBOL, and C/C++ and frameworks (.NET, J2EE) desired but not required

·         Experience with shell scripting language such as PowerShell
desired

·         Expertise in T-SQL

·        Above average PC skills and proficiency with MS Office
applications (MS Excel, Access, Word required)

Waiting for your quick response.
--
Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 732 626 6137

Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly