Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for Business Analyst (HIPAA) at Bloomfield, CT.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation

 Client Name:

CTS/Cigna

Location

Bloomfield, CT

# of Posn's:

5

Job Title:

Senior Business Analyst

Experience Level

8- 9/+ yrs IT

Skills:

Business Analysis

Job Role / Responsibilities:

8 yrs (min) professional experience:
3+ yrs Healthcare (5-10yrs ideal) - Payor/Insurer preferred, Provider only
acceptable - Both Payor & Provider ideal
2 yrs (min) HIPAA X12 EDI Transactions (837, 835, 834, 277, 276/277) - 3+
yrs (strong) HL7 experience acceptable in lieu of X12/HIPAA
3 yrs (min) served in data integration, Data Warehouse or ETL related roles
3 yrs - direct client facing roles (i.e. customer service, consulting,
implementation) - very good communication skills
2 yrs - working in roles where communication with both end-user/Business and
technical organizations was an imperative

Technical skills:
Ability to write SQL queries during analysis/investigation of issues -
Intermediate SQL query skills
Ability to read or write Business Objects a plus
Ability to read/understand ETL (i.e. Informatica) a plus
Personal Attributes/Qualities:
Ability to multi-task and work in a stressful, high-paced environment
Ability to work independently given minimal direction - proven ability to
take responsibility and be accountable
Should be Innovative, adaptable and flexible
Ability to travel and work long hours when needed/required

Duration of assignment:

Long term

Rate Cap:

$50/hr on C2C