*We have an urgent backfill requirement for our client*
* *

*New position in Mountain View CA.
*

*H1B is ok*

* *

* It will be for** 4 positions - Start date 2/1/12 for approx 9 months.
*

*
*

*Here is description:  *

*Senior TIBCO Developer with strong integration experience for 7+ year is a
MUST. Advanced expertise in TIBCO products like EMS, BusinessWorks, ADB
Adapter is absolutely required for this role. Prior experience with
exposing and integrating with web services is needed. Strong background in
working in  a complex environment with tight deadlines and HP' EDGE
methodology preferred. Need to have strong communication skills and prior
experience working with cross-functional team.* *(2 need to be in Mountain
View CA, & the other 2 preferred in Mtn View).    *

**

*Thanks & Regards*

     *A T T Y*

Manager - Recruitment

IDC Technologies, Inc.,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035,

Contact #: 408-457-9399 Ext: 2026 || Email: a...@idctechnologies.com ||
Web: www.idctechnologies.com