Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!
Pease send the perfect matching resumes to rak...@skymaxindustries.com

Job Title: Oracle Application Database Administrator
Location: Framingham/Worcester,MA
Duration:  1+ year

*Qualifications:*
This RR is created as a Backup RR for 2012-56115 as we are not able to get
the exact match for that RR. Skill sets remains same but we are making some
of these skill sets as optional.

*Key skills required for this candidate is*
 - Good Oracle Apps DBA( 12 exp is preferred; 11i is also fine)
- Platform/Hardware migration (preferably HP-UX to AIX; others are also
fine)
- Onsite upgrade / installation experience
This candiate Should have worked in independent capacity in upgrades /
implementations of Oracle APPs migration Project.

# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Work Status:
Current Location:
Email:
Ok with Relocation if not local? :
Will you incur the Relocation expenses if required? :
Availability to start a new project? :
Availability to interview? :
Total Exp
US Exp.
References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers
Employer details:

Thanks&Regards,
Rakesh
SKYMAX