*Dear Folks,*

This is *ATTY* from *IDC technologies, Inc*, We have urgent opening with
our valuable client, Below mention is the requirements details, please go
through that and send us some *best matching profile* with *contact details*;

We will revert back to you once we will analyze the resume… Thanks for your
support;

* *

*Requirement*:

* *

*Job Title**:                     Camstar Designer*

*Work Location**           *St. Paul, MN

Duration                       *6 months*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) **    *   4 +

*Technical/Functional Skills **   *

·         Experience with requirements analysis, design definition and
implementation of software solutions preferably in a medical device
manufacturing

·          Leads the detailed design and business logic development of the
InSite Model using Designer.

·          Experienced in use of InSite Designer and extension of the
InSite database schema.

·          Leads in extension of the InSite Vertical applications to
address specific requirement.

·          Excellent understanding of Object oriented technology.

·          Excellent understanding of Camstar product architecture &
framework and its components (IOA, Designer, XML API, Webservices)

·          Experienced in InSite Vertical applications and best practices
around implementation of out-of-the-box product functionality to achieve
the solution.

* *

*Total Experience **       *6 years

*Roles & Responsibilities**         *

Responsible for Solution Design and architecting MES Solutions using Camstar

*Generic Managerial Skills**: *Team management, client interaction

*Education **                   *BS / BE

**

*Thanks & Regards*

     *A T T Y*

Manager - Recruitment

IDC Technologies, Inc.,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035,

Contact #: 408-457-9399 Ext: 2026 || Email: a...@idctechnologies.com ||
Web: www.idctechnologies.com