*Hi
Hope doing great !!!
I have an opening for you.If you are available for this contract position
respond me back immediate with your most update profile along with the
contact information so that I can submit your profile for this position and
Respond me back immediate as soon as you get this Mail to
mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com  or feel free to call me on 201-257-5081
and Extension 296 or 287*

****
*Title: Unix Engineer*
*Location: 75039   (IRVING, Texas)*
*Duration: 6 + Month Contract*

****

*Please list how many years of experience you have in the following areas
(or answer the questions, and list which one if there are multiple options):
*

*SKILL/APP/SOFTWARE/HARDWARE*

*# OF YEARS EXPERIENCE*

*CA Siteminder (6.x)*

**

*Sun Directory Server support (6.x)*

**

*Unix environment exp.*

**

*Solaris specific exp.*

**

**

*JOB DESCRIPTION:***

CA SiteMinder and Sun Directory Server infrastructure support on Unix.
Requires 5 years implementation and configuration experience on both
products in a Unix (Solaris preferred) environment. CA SiteMinder version
6.x and Sun Directory 6.x experience is required.

*Hoping to hear back from you*

*REGARDS
Mark Williams |Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology, Inc
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604,
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 296 or 287 Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com *