Hi,

Below is the requirement for one of my Direct Client. If you have a suitable
candidate please forward his updated resume with the following details. You
can reach me any time at 214-774-4359 to discuss further.

****** DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT*****

Position: SAP ABAP

Location: East Hanover NJ

Duration: 5 Months with an extension

No of Positions: 2

Rate: $60 /Hr all-inc

Duration Of Hiring: 1st March till 31st July 2012.

Offshore/Onsite: Onsite

Years of Experience: 5 to 7 Years.

Job Description: Development of critical ABAP objects for the project.
Knowledge on portal development will be an added advantage.

Qualification: graduate

Additional Info: - should be a team player.

Other Skills: - Knowledge on Logistic process functionalities will be of
added advantage apart from ABAP development skills.

Skill: SAP ABAP

Please send me the following details of your consultant:

Name                                    :

Ph No                                    :

Email Id                                :

Availability                          :

Current Location                 :

Relocation                            :

Rate                                       : $/Hr on Corp to Corp

Visa Status                           :

Work Experience                : IT (Years),  SAP ABAP (Years),

Employer Details:

Name:

Ph:

Email Id:

Thanks and Regards,

 Augustin

T: 214-774-4359 | F: 214-774-4854 |

e: augus...@primusglobal.com| w: www.primusglobal.com
<http://www.primusglobal.com/>

Locations: Dallas | Singapore | Bangalore | Hyderabad