Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting
then please send me an updated copy of your resume and below details
to rak...@minitechnologies.net
<https://emailmg.globat.com/sqmail/src/compose.php?send_to=rakesh%40minitechnologies.net>

Position: ETL Tester
Location: PA
Duration:  Long Term
*Skills:-*
1 Test Lead with hands on all below mentioned skills
3 QA (tester)

    * Must have extensive data-ware house/ database testing experience
    * Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scripts, and all other testing
deliverable experience
    * Must have experience in writing complex SQL scripts
    * Must have experience in web services testing  (We are planning
to use soap UI tool)
    * Must have experience in working in a big project like team of
almost 50 people
    * Must have very good communication skills
    * Extremely challenging work environment and if not able to
perform then we will have to let go immediately
    * Extremely proactive people required who can think beyond project

If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: