Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing systems I have a position with me
for my Direct Client, if you are interested just let me know.

Position: Project Co-ordinator
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 12 months (2, 1 year extension option)

Project Coordinator capabilities with 5-10 years of experience.

Mentor IT staff on project coordination.  Coordinate projects which
link to implementation strategies. Monitor and report agency progress
that outlines target to actuals, identifying agencies requiring
implementer aid. Facilitate the development of project scope
definitions.
Report progress on project budget, schedules and resources. Report
risks and possible contingency plans. Facilitate team, conduct team
meetings, develop tasks, assign roles and responsibilities. Motivate
and coordinate others within assigned projects.
Participate in special projects or assignments as needed.  Explain
business and technical objectives, strategies.  Provide info regarding
the business and tech impact of the package. Help agency move forward
with migration progress. Assess progress and work issues and risks

Thanks & Regards,
ANIL
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.
Office: (319) 892-3186 ext. 212