Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
Data Analyst (Must Have 8+Years exp Backfill position)
Florence, South Carolina.
3-6 month
*

My client is looking for a Data Analyst/Business Analyst for Florence,
South Carolina.  I am searching 8+ years experience.   Excellent
communication skills and has no issues relocating.
3-6 month initial and then will be moving onto a large project.
Must have client facing BA skills and  some Data skills.
This position will turn into a large-project as the requirements are
complete
Must have: Provide an exhaustive data analysis and define DB schema for the
next gen product. Has requirement analysis experience throughout his career
Must have: Create detailed business requirements for the next gen product
Nice to have:Provide a physical design (start schema) for identified
business reports
Nice to have:Good DW ETL and Reporting background. This includes data model
experience

*
**HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*