Hi,

This is Anil from Infinite Computing Systems, I have a position with
me for my Direct Client, if you are interested send me his updated
resume.

Position: SAS BI Report Developer/Tester
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 3 - 6 months+

Minimum Requirements:
Years                     Skills/Experience
8     Demonstrated experience translating business needs/requirements
into reporting solutions and experience in the analysis of data for
creation of and maintenance of reports.
3     Mandatory experience using SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2/4.3, SAS Web
Report Studio and SAS Information Delivery Portal for report
development and delivery. Experience must include but is not limited
to:
•       At least one year experience creating parameter driven reports in
SAS Enterprise Guide using templates, process flows, stored processes,
and multiple data sources.
•       At least one year experience creating parameter driven reports in
SAS Web Report Studio.
•       Integrating parameter driven reports created using either SAS
Enterprise or SAS Web Report Studio into a custom .net web
application.
•     Publishing reports using the SAS Information Delivery Portal and
enabling unchallenged access.
3     Experience with manipulation and QA of data and in testing web
reports.
2     Mandatory experience writing complex queries and macros using
PROC SQL.
1     Experience building cubes using SAS OLAP Cube Studio 4.2.

Preferences:
Years                     Skills/Experience
5             Experience in data analysis, data warehousing, report
development, coding in SAS and SQL.
1-3          Familiarity with educational data.
               SAS Certified Base SAS and/or Advanced SAS

Thanks & Regards,

ANIL
Infinite Computing Systems Inc.
Office: (319) 892-3186 ext. 212