Hi

I have a urgent requirement..If you are intrested for this position send me
resumes ASAP

*Kindly Submit resume at vaibhav.sha...@idctechnologies.com*

*Informatica Technical Lead ETL*

* *

Location: Wayne, NJ

Duration: CTH (please submit only candidates that are open for CTH)

*Skills:*

a.     Start date ASAP

b.    Must Have

                                          i.    ETL Design experience

                                         ii.    Teradata as DB

                                        iii.    Good communication skills

                                        iv.    Onsite/offshore coordination

c.     Good to Have

                                          i.    Life Sciences Exposure

                                         ii.    Performance tuning

* *

*Please note that we are NOT looking for developer profiles, we need strong
candidates who can lead design from onsite and can participate in customer
meetings without supervision.*

* *

*Regards,*

*Vaibhav Sharma*