hi Greetings from Imetris Corporation.
please find the requirement below and email me suitable profiles on
sa...@imetris.com
and add me on gtalk amit4i...@gmail.com
Duration: 6 plus month
Location: Connecticut
Job Description:
The role is for a Java developer working in the US Credit Trading IT
team. The candidate will be responsible for the design, development
and implementation of a  large-scale, multi-tiered Java application
called Centralized Pricing (CP) as part of a global team.

Role/Team Summary
Centralized Pricing is a global, high-performance, real-time pricing
and electronic trading platform used by several trading desks across
multiple asset classes. The US Credit Trading team is currently
looking to build out functionality for the local trading desk that
focuses on corporate bonds and CDS.
 The platform supports electronic trading on several platforms and
Centralized Pricing has enabled RBS to become a market leader within
the ecommerce space.
The global CP team contains around 60 developers and consists of
development centres in London, Tokyo, India and Singapore. The CP
system is written in Java on the server side with a C# GUI and Sybase
database.
Despite the complexity of the system we have a fast development
turnaround, underpinned by a very strong development team. Our release
lifecycle consists for frequent small releases based on an Agile
development methods with a great deal of responsibility placed on the
developers
We are willing to hire a developer who may require close mentoring for
up to a year to complete their progression to the exceptional levels
expected of developers in this team.  For such a candidate we look for
the essential skills and personal attributes.  For a candidate at a
higher salary level we look for more of the supplementary experience.

Essential Experience: (Must have skills)
•       Solid understanding of the fundamentals of vanilla Java programming
- Multithreading, OO, distributed computing, message-based
architectures.
•       Java OO server-side (not EJB or Web) development.
•       Experienced a structured environment such as software house or large
team.
•       Application development involving an understanding of the user
domain, rather than just implementing technical solutions.
•       Proven experience of complete project lifestyle.
•       Development experience on a large complex codebase
•       Experience of working and developing software in a real-time
environment.
•       Basic Fixed Income knowledge required.
Supplementary Experience: (Useful additional skills)
•       Experience with Bloomberg, TradeWeb or MarketAxess trading
platforms.
•       Financial knowledge
•       Front office
•       Electronic Trading
•       Improving development practices for team as a whole
•       Fixed Income knowledge bond or CDS pricing and e-trading
•       C#
•       Unix
Personal Attributes:
•       Keen interest in financial products and eager to develop a career in
technology in the front office of an investment bank.
•       Takes ownership of issues and manages them appropriately.
•       Genuine interest in teamwork. Proven record of making improvements
for the team as a whole, assisting and working with others and
aligning development work with team objectives.
•       Understanding that application development is more than purely
coding.
•       Enthusiastic.

Best Regards,
Sr.Recruiter
Amit sehdev | Imetris Corporation
62, South Industrial Drive l Saline, MI 48176
Work: 734-470-6819 Ext: 2326 | Fax: 734-470-6822
Email: sa...@imetris.com | Yahoo IM : sehdev.amit | G Talk :
amit4i...@gmail.com

We are equal opportunity employer.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.