Hi,

Below is the requirement for one of my client. If you have a suitable
candidate please forward his updated resume with the contact details and the
hourly rate you are looking for your consultant. You can reach me any time
at 214-774-4359 to discuss further.

******EXPENSES PAID PROJECT ******

Position: SAP Mining Contract to Cash Consultant (CTC)

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 6-8 Weeks +

No of Positions: 2

Rate: $85/Hr + Expenses (Negotiable)

****** US Citizens & Green Card Holder and those authorized to work in US
are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor H1B at this point of time
*******

CTC is Contract to Cash and it's specific to the mining module.  I am
expecting to talk to the hiring manager around 4pm today for more
clarification but they really are requesting mining specific talent.

I need of the following 2 SAP Resources in Denver, CO.

I can do rate + Expenses , the person can do 4/10 or 5/8  work days in
Denver.

Let me know who you have :

CTC business analyst: experience in requirements/design for SAP SD
(mandatory), COPA & AR (preferred but not mandatory).

PTP business analyst: experience in requirements/design for SAP MM

They are looking for considerable experience and a resource who can hit the
ground running with very little  direction.  Expertise/experience is the
focus, not rate.  The role is for 6 - 8 weeks (may be longer depending on
multiple factors).  Location would be in Denver and work week can be 5/8
hour days or 4/10 hour days.  They have traveling consultants that do both
today.

Thanks and Regards,

 Augustin

T: 214-774-4359 | F: 214-774-4854 |

e: augus...@primusglobal.com| w: www.primusglobal.com
<http://www.primusglobal.com/>

Locations: Dallas | Singapore | Bangalore | Hyderabad

Sent  From My DELL

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited