hi Greetings from Imetris Corporation.
please find the requirement below and email me suitable profiles on
sa...@imetris.com
and add me on gtalk amit4i...@gmail.com

Position        :Epic- Interface Analyst/Developer
Location        :DETROIT,MI
Rate              :$55/hr
Duration        : 3 - 6 months

Position Summary:

* Primary responsibilities include analysis, design, development,
testing, and implementation of system-to-system interfaces utilizing
Cloverleaf and Epic Bridges Integration technology.
* The Integration Analyst must be able to work on multiple interface
assignments, and manage multiple priorities to maintain project
schedules.
* The Integration Analyst will be responsible for documenting all
aspects of interface projects and will report to an overall project
manager as well as Integration Team Lead.
* Additional communications with Team Leads of Epic applications (such
as Willow, EpicCare, etc.) will also be required, as well as
participation on cross-functional development teams.

Essential Job Functions: -
Interface Development & Support:
1. Perform detailed analysis and design for proposed interfaces
2. Develop, review, and document interface requirements
3. Develop interface specifications, as well as review existing vendor
interface specifications
4. Design and development of system-to-system interfaces using
Cloverleaf/QDX Integrator interface engine technology and Epic Bridges
interface technology.
5. Configuration of communications protocols, data mapping and
translations
6. Utilize project management skills to develop workplans and
schedules for interface projects
7. Utilize project management and technical skills in the
implementation of these interfaces
8. Coordinate, document, and monitor all project activities
9. Support of current production interface environment consisting of
over 200 interfaces
10. Perform Tcl programming in development! and support of interface
environment
11. Perform day to day monitoring and trouble-shooting in support of
production interface environment

MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS: -
* Epic 2010 Bridges Certified
* Cloverleaf Level-I Certified (Or at least relevant working
experience with Cloverleaf Interfaces)
* Driven and an ability to execute

OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: -
* Bachelors Degree.
* Experience with HL7 and other integration standards
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to drive requirements definition process, interact with end
user staff and ability to present in front of user groups

* Ability to work independently or part of a team Work Environment: -
1. Office environment
2. May require travel to multiple locations in South Eastern Michigan
for offsite meetings and visits.
3. May require travel to Madison, WI for additional training/
certification ,

Best Regards,
Sr.Recruiter
Amit sehdev | Imetris Corporation
62, South Industrial Drive l Saline, MI 48176
Work: 734-470-6819 Ext: 2326 | Fax: 734-470-6822
Email: sa...@imetris.com | Yahoo IM : sehdev.amit | G Talk :
amit4i...@gmail.com
In case I am not reachable, please contact
Bobby Mathew l Imetris Corporation Inc
162 S. Industrial Dr l  Saline l  MI- 48176
Direct: 734-730-2717 l (734) 470-6819 ext 2308
Fax: 734-470-6822 l Email: bo...@imetris.com
www.imetris.com
MBE (Minority Owned Business Enterprise)

We are equal opportunity employer.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.