Dear Partner,

**

We have an opening for position of *“**SAN Admin /** **Netbackup EMC
Engineer – Beachwood, OH** **”. *Please go through the complete job
description & share updated resume.****

** **

*Requirement*****

** **

*Role*****

*SAN Admin /** **Netbackup EMC Engineer   *

*Location*****

*Beachwood, OH*

*Duration*****

*3 Months+*

** **

*Job Description*

* *

We would like a resource to be able to help with the migrations of Open
Systems DMX to VMAX and Celerra NS 40g to their new VG2.  This includes
assisting on both the design and hands on migration tasks.****

 ****

Resource that can do  DMX 2/4 to VMAX design/migrations as well as Celerra
NS 40g to VG2.  Migration tools have not been identified as of yet and the
resident will help the customer determine the best method.  Resource should
also be familiar with SMC/Performance and SAN Manager/Powerpath/SRDF
A/Timefinder Clone/Cisco Directors/Vmware/Vsphere/Open Replicator/Open
Migrator/Fast VP/IP Replicator. ****

 ****

Tasks:****

 ****

-Design****

-Migrations****

-Best practices/knowledge transfer/training of customer staff****

-Configs/allocations/day to day storage functions****

 ****

Additional Environmental Details (Do not need to have these, just nice to
have:****

 ****

IBM Iseries****

CX3-40F****