Dear Professional,
Please check the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable
with it, It’s an immediate requirement please sent me updated resume ASAP.

*Java Developer
Omaha, NE
24+ Months Contract *
**
**
*Job Description for the WAS Migration Project
*Very Good experience on J2EE design/development
Very Good knowledge on Struts
Strong experience Spring
Strong experience in Hibernate
Very Good Knowledge in Web Service and JAXB
Very Good experience on WAS 6.X
Very Good experience on WAS 7.x
Very Good experience on Design Patterns
Very Good Experience on EJB2.0/2.1/3.0
Very Good experience on JMS
Preferable experience in EAI/MQMB
Hands on experience on RAD 6.x , 7.x
Past experience in WSAD is preferred
Very good experience on code-refactoring
Preferred experience on insurance industry.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Good to have knowledge on IBM patterns of E-Business